Friday, November 04, 2005

Internet's Back!

Yep, so I've been without Internet access (at least at my apartment) for the last week and a half; consequentially, I've not posted on this page. But now that it's back, I'm back, and feel the need to communicate.

Anyway.

We now have a new manager at my Starbucks. Her name is Cindy; she was an assistant manager at two previous stores, and this is her first managerial position. This is her first official week and it's been going well; the transition between managers was very smooth. Which I'm grateful for, considering the stories I've heard about manager transitions at other locations that weren't nearly as positive.

My lunch has arrived (my wife just returned with lunch after finishing her shift), and so I leave. Hopefully I'll be more intersting (and punctual) with my next post.