Monday, January 16, 2006

A month since my last post...

... and now I'll plan on blogging monthly. Right.

Anyway, life moves along. Our 'new' apartment in my parent's house is about half way done, and we continue to work on this project when time permits. Hopefully it'll get finished soon.

Today, I'm off to work to help train our new employee at Starbucks. She's been training for a couple of days already, and supposedly has taken to learning the new information like a pro. Which is good for me, considering that I've never done the training before. So I'm nervous, but I'm confident that today's training will go well.

And, depending on how the training goes during this week, my manager will be able to decide if I am supposed to continue with Shift Supervisor training. Should go just fine, and I'm looking forward to learning the new information, especially since it comes with a pay raise. Not that I'm all about the money, but some extra cash will certainly help our situation.

That's about it for now. If I post between now and Valentine's day, it'll be a miracle. Or just a random chance for me to get on the Internet.