Sunday, April 09, 2006

Changes, they've been a-comin'

So there has been quite a few changes since I've blogged last. And I'll now try to recap.

1. The person in my last post is now fired, and the my Starbucks is restored to some sanity.

2. My wife's sister, her husband and daughter have moved to San Fransisco, with happiness and good cheer all around. God bless them, they'll need it (come to think of it, we need it, too)

3. The baby goats, born over six weeks ago, are becoming less cute and cuddly and more obnoxious by the minute. One only hopes the cuteness lasts 'till they're sold.

4. My promotion (to Shift Supervisor) is back in the works; I'm setting up a plan for advancement via my manager which should help give our district manager an idea of my promotion timetable. Cindy (my manager) says she wants me promomted within 3 months, and I totally agree.

5. Should be meeting with a school counselor on Friday (April 14th) to discuss my options as far as going back to school in the fall. That should be interesting.

And that's about it from here. Oh, and Ben had his 24th birthday a week ago. I feel... well, O-L-D.