Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yeah, I'm still here

OK, it's been 2 months since my last post and the people who stop by to read this will probably be amazed to find that I'm still alive. Yes, I've been very slack in posting, probably due to a lack of regular internet access and the time to use what access I have. In any event, since I have a minute, I'll update on what's been going on here.

First, the my Starbucks store is repaired and I've just finished intensive chiropractic treatment. I'm now just waiting on the last info from my doctor so I can send my total bills to the insurance company and (hopefully soon) get my settlement... well, settled. And hopefully without involving a lawyer; that may be necessary in the future, but I'm trying without one for now.

Secondly, I'm just waiting to hear from UTD about my readmission to enable me to sign up for classes in the fall. They have all my info and I should hear something within the week, or at least I hope so. I'll probably be taking 3-4 classes, hopefully on two or three days during the week, and working at Starbucks the other days.

Lastly, I'm hoping to be blogging more often, as the result of the insurance settlement mentioned above should help us get a new laptop. And that'll be very nice.